Another Giveaway, Receivings and an award.
This pic reminds me of the intro for the Muppet Show. “Inspirational celebrational Muppetational, this is what we call the Muppet Show!” La la tuneless wailing from me as I sing along the link. 🙂
They are each a little thank you to those who took part in the housewarming on this blog back on the 31st January: Stephanie, Suzie, Ulla, Lynn, Simone Rumi, Annie, Tracy Darlene, Miche’le, Deb Midge, Pat and Marit. The design is a free PDF designed by the kind and generous Stephanie of Loft Creations. Pop over to her blog to get the PDF yourself and also for the chance to win a book.
If you had all been in the little elf house in person I would’ve given you a cup cake with a cup of tea or coffee, or if the weather was cold, a mug of hot chocolate.
Fabric used for the underside of the mats. They are all in the post at the moment apart from Marit‘s. Could I have your address please?
Now let me share what came in the post today – a parcel from Aimee (Big Blue Barn West) in West Canada.
She made the jewellery herself. Beautiful embossed and decorated copper bangle.
Owl earings. I have a soft spot for birds. 🙂 Thank you so much Aimee. I hope you get back safely overland from New Orleans.
And this parcel from Ulla Kotkarankki in Finland
She wanted me to have a gold medal for reading the Kalevala the national epic poem of Finland, so sent me this stunning bronze brooch inspired by the poem. You can see more Kalevala inspired jewellery here. Thank you so much Ulla.
And lastly let me share the gorgeous embroidered pillowcases from Deb from The Angel and the Pukeko.
So neat and beautiful colours. Thank you so much Deb.
Midge from Soggibottom gave me this award for being a stylish blogger. Thank you. If anyone would like it please take it and tell 7 things about yourself.
Now for my 7.
- I am increbibly forgetful so I make lists. Lots of lists. Many many lists. I ought to have a list of my lists.
- I love elves- they are the cute busy ones at Christmas so I can sympathise.
- Coffee- yep have to have the stuff. I practically run on it. Nooo not at all adicted,. Ahem.
- I can almost see the craft room floor again! I was wondering what it looked like.
- I’m fascinated by old historical stuff, so when I go somewhere I will share the trip on here.
- On wet days I like curling up with old children’s books with hot chocolate.
- It’s so special to have such wonderful blog friends as you lot. I am always touched by your friendship and generosity.
This new blog isn’t updating for all of you. I have installed a feedburner, so hopefully if you delete me then re-add me it might work as normal. If not do let me know.
Posted in Uncategorized by House Elf with 11 comments.